Full access to our content
Produced by our team of independent journalists with years of experience in the industry and an unrivalled network of market sources, our content consists of thought-provoking articles, briefings, podcasts and unique analysis.
You can access our content via our site, our newsletters and on our app. Choose the medium which suits you.
Post Magazine delivers the latest hard-edged news and analysis for the UK general insurance industry and has been the market's leading source of weekly business-critical information since 1840.
Available both online and as a magazine, Post will provide you with all the latest information however you prefer to receive it.
Every year, we publish the following rankings to help you benchmark your organisation:
- FOS Complaints Tracker: An interactive charting tool that Allows subscribers to explore the volume of new cases, enquiries, cases referred, and upheld against 38 insurance products.
- FCA Complaints Tracker: An interactive charting tool that provides visibility over insurance providers that have had customer complaints opened with the FCA, closed and how long it took to resolve them – from three days to eight weeks.
- Vehicle Fact Check: Investigate VRM data queries on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis and compare across multiple criteria that their current VRM provider has supplied against a trusted industry source of accurate data. If you have any questions, please let me know.
- Top 100 Insurers: A detailed look at the 100 largest insurers operating in the UK with insight on which insurers are the biggest across key lines of business
- Insurtech Focus: Insurance Post gets under the skin of the businesses driving the innovation across the market
- Best Insurance Employers: The biggest employee-driven survey of the market’s best employers
- Insurance Census: The largest health check on the state of the industry
- Insurance Post Power50: Our editor’s pick the 50 most influential people shaping the future of UK insurance